Servings: 6-10 taco size tortillas
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 tsp sea salt and sazon (opt)
- Olive oil for brushing on tortillas or drizzling in pan
- Add chopped cauliflower to food processor and purée until minced into fine sand-like texture. Add 1 cup cassava flour, 1 tsp of salt and/or sazon, if using, and process a couple minutes until thoroughly combined and mixture begins clumping together.
- Pour mixture into waxed paper and divide into 6-10 small balls. Place a piece of waxed paper on top of each ball and roll out into approx 5-6 inch circles. If edges aren’t uniform and a little torn you can use a biscuit cutter to clean them up.
- Brush each tortilla with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and broil on high for a couple minutes each side. Alternatively, you can heat a little olive oil in sauté pan on medium heat, add a couple tortillas and cook on each side for 2 minutes.
Enjoy this recipe or have questions? Feel free to leave a comment!
Click here to register on our Home Page for our free newsletter featuring the latest recipes, tips, articles, info on my free live monthly cooking demos, and exclusive member access to all recipes on Torte and Eat!