Spinach Artichoke Pizza with Caulifredo Sauce (Vegan)
Last night’s non-dairy Alfredo sauce becomes tonight’s pizza in this yummy twofer meal! Spinach and artichokes are the perfect toppings on this creamy flavorful Caulifredo sauce for a healthy and delish play on the classic spinach artichoke dip meets pizza. Flavor loaded and packed with veggies from sauce to toppings, no dairy or guilt needed with this delish pasta turns pizza! For non-dairy Fettuccini Caulifredo recipe click here!
Makes 6 Servings
Prep Time: Approximately 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes for pancake/20 minutes for roasted strawberries
- 1 batch pizza dough-purchased or homemade
- 1 cup leftover nondairy cauliflower Alfredo sauce, divided (get the recipe here)
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped defrosted frozen artichokes or canned
- 2/3 cup vegan or regular white cheese for dairy version, optional
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Stretch out pizza dough in a 12-14 inch round on a lightly floured silicone lined baking sheet.
- Toss artichokes and spinach with 1/3 cup of the sauce and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spoon 2/3 sauce onto crust spreading out with back of the spoon leaving a 1 inch border around for the crust. Add veggies on top, spreading out evenly over the dough. Sprinkle with vegan or regular cheese if using or drizzle more Caulifredo sauce over the top if desired. .
Bake until the crust is golden and brown about 15 minutes.
Like this recipe or have a question? Please feel free to leave a comment below!
Hungry for more? Click here to register on the Home Page and receive our free monthly newsletter featuring the latest seasonal recipes, tips, articles, info on free live upcoming cooking demos, and exclusive member access to all recipes on Torte and Eat!