Pomegranate Rose Champagne Cocktail
Rosy, berry, and bright! Nothing is more elegant or festive than a champagne cocktail and this version with pomegranate and rose syrup is as delicious as it is beautiful! I had the privilege of sampling a divine rose syrup made by Your Vegan Family and their recipe is linked here. I love the way the syrup adds a delicious floral depth that enhances the berry notes in the pomegranate so beautifully. Roses and pomegranates may live in different seasons but this cocktail proves they’re a match made in heaven. Bring a little touch of Summer to Wintertime with this festive and rosy cocktail!
Makes: 4 Servings
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds with juice, divided
- 4 tablespoons rose syrup, divided-Click here for this divine rose syrup from Your Vegan Family
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate liqueur such as Pama, divided
- 1 bottle of champagne or Prosecco
- Edible rose petals for garnish, optional
Place one tablespoon of the pomegranate seeds, 1 tablespoon of rose syrup, and 1 tablespoon pomegranate liqueur in each of the champagne flutes. Top off with champagne or Prosecco and garnish with edible rose petals if desired.
Like this recipe or have a question? Post a comment and/or pic below!