- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, flesh removed
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 small or 1 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 seeded jalapeno, diced
- 1 small Roma tomato, seeds scooped out and diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Latin sazon seasoning blend
- Small handful fresh cilantro, minced
Mash avocado halves slightly with a fork and add remaining ingredients. Sir well to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with lots of chips and fresh salsa and if there’s any leftover for tacos dollop away!
Enjoy this recipe or have questions? Feel free to leave a comment!
Click here to register on our Home Page for our free newsletter featuring the latest recipes, tips, articles, info on my free live monthly cooking demos, and exclusive member access to all recipes on Torte and Eat!